Happening NowThursday, March 23
- Giga Computing Announces Entry-Level AMD Ryzen-based Servers by GIGABYTE
- Intel Labs Advances Computer Vision Development with 2 New AI Models
- Ireland’s Largest Managed Cloud Services Provider Selects HPE GreenLake to Modernize Its Private Cloud
- COMPUTEX 2023 Visitor Registration Now Open
- Dataiku Joins NVIDIA DGX-Ready Software Program to Simplify Enterprise AI
- GIGABYTE Joins NVIDIA GTC 2023 and Supports New NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPU and NVIDIA OVX 3.0
- SUSE Appoints Dirk-Peter van Leeuwen as New CEO
- BrainChip’s Neuromorphic Tech Enables Intellisense Systems to Address Needs for Next-Gen Cognitive Radio Solutions
- TYAN’s AI Inference-Optimized Platforms Add Support for NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPU
- Weights & Biases Announces Integrations with NVIDIA AI
- Supermicro Expands GPU Solutions Portfolio with Deskside Liquid-Cooled AI Development Platform, Powered by NVIDIA
- Vultr Announces Availability of NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU and Partnerships with Domino Data Lab and Anaconda
- AnswerRocket Introduces Max, an AI Assistant for Data Analysis
- Intel Appoints Stuart Pann to Lead Intel Foundry Services
- Samsung Announces Ultra-Wideband Chipset with Centimeter-Level Accuracy for Mobile and Automotive Devices
- NVIDIA and Google Cloud Deliver New Generative AI Platform, Built on the New L4 GPU and Vertex AI
- Adobe and NVIDIA Partner to Unlock the Power of Generative AI
- Shutterstock Partners with NVIDIA to Build AI Foundation Models for Generative 3D Artist Tools
- AWS and NVIDIA Collaborate on Next-Gen Infrastructure for Training Large Machine Learning Models and Building Generative AI Applications
- DDN Announces Compatibility with NVIDIA DGX H100 Systems and New Partnership with Lambda
Nvidia’s Metaverse Gets New Hardware
March 21, 2023
AI Career Notes: March 2023 Edition
March 8, 2023
ContributorsOliver PeckhamEditorTiffany TraderEditorial DirectorJohn RussellContributing EditorAlex WoodieContributing EditorJaime HamptonStaff Writer
Memory Con (MemCon)March 28 - March 29
MLconf NYC 2023March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2023 Swiss Conference & HPCXXLApril 3 @ 8:00 am - April 6 @ 5:00 pm
World Summit AI Americas 2023April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
AI in Finance Summit NYApril 20 @ 8:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
Author Archives: Timothy Prickett Morgan
OpenDaylight Lifts the Veil on ‘Hydrogen’ SDN Software Stack
September 19th, 2013 (1)The OpenDaylight consortium is trying to do for software-defined networking what Linux did for operating systems. And that is to provide an open source set of tools for virtualizing networks that is created under a collaborative, and yet organized, ...
Oracle Still Looking Ahead To Rebounding Systems Sales
September 19th, 2013 (1)Oracle got into the systems business with its acquisition of Sun Microsystems more than three years ago, and it has yet to see that systems business stop falling. But co-president Mark Hurd told Wall Street analysts on a conference ...
IT Vendors Dominate Linux Development
September 18th, 2013 (0)Once a year, the Linux Foundation puts out a report to show who has been doing the work on the kernel of the Linux operating system. With the 3.10 kernel, a slew of ARM chip makers are contributing heavily ...
IBM Invests $1 Billion In Linux To Revive Power Systems
September 18th, 2013 (2)IBM wants its Power Systems server business to grow again, and it is going to have to rely on Linux to make it happen. And so, last week at the LinuxCon 2013 conference, Big Blue said that it would ...
Juniper’s Contrail Virtualizes Networks Without OpenFlow
September 18th, 2013 (1)Like other switch and router suppliers, Juniper Networks has to bring virtualization to the network to make connectivity more malleable and manageable. It's either that or someone else will. After a strategic acquisition earlier this year and some testing ...
VCE Vblocks Chase More – And Bigger – Workloads
September 18th, 2013 (0)Partnerships in the IT sector don't always work out, but it looks like the Virtual Computing Environment effort between server upstart Cisco Systems, storage juggernaut EMC, and the latter's VMware server virtualization subsidiary is. Large enterprises are moving from ...