IEEE Quantum Week Announces Keynote Lineup
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., May 26, 2022 -- The IEEE International Conference on Quantum Computing and Engineering (QCE22), the premier event bridging the gap between the science of quantum computing and the development of an industry surrounding it, has revealed its highly anticipated keynote lineup. Also known as IEEE Quantum Week, the multidisciplinary event will take place 18-23 September 2022, live at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, Colorado, as well as virtually, and will deliver cutting-edge developments in quantum research, practice, applications, education, and training. Registration Is Open Now.
"We're excited to announce our speaker lineup for the third annual IEEE Quantum Week, founded by the IEEE Future Directions Initiative and supported by multiple IEEE Societies and organizational units," said Greg Byrd, QCE22 general chair. "The technology-rich program offers attendees opportunities to identify challenges and discuss future possibilities of the fast-growing landscape of quantum computing. We are especially looking forward to in-person conversations and social interactions."
- Chris Monroe — Co-founder and Chief Scientist, IonQ, and Gilhuly Family Presidential Distinguished Professor, Duke University
- Stephanie Wehner — Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Professor in Quantum Information, TU Delft
- Mercedes Gimeno-Segovia — VP of System Architecture, PsiQuantum
- Fred Chong — Seymour Goodman Professor, University of Chicago, and Chief Scientist for Software, ColdQuanta
- Ilyas Khan — Founder, Cambridge Quantum, and CEO, Quantinuum
- Anna Grasselino — Senior Scientist, Fermilab
- Katie Pizzolato — Director, IBM Quantum Strategy and Applications Research
- Michael J. Biercuk — CEO and Founder, Q-CTRL, and professor of quantum physics and technology, University of Sydney
- Wim van Dam — Principal Researcher, Microsoft Quantum Systems group
The third annual IEEE Quantum Week will deliver five action-packed days of programming that includes 9 world-class keynote speakers, over 23 exciting exhibits, 25 workforce-building tutorials, 16 community-building workshops, technical paper presentations, innovative posters, stimulating panels, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions.
IEEE Quantum Week 2022 is where the world's quantum innovators discuss many diverse quantum computing and engineering topics, including:
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Algorithms & Information
- Quantum Software Engineering
- Quantum Communications & Cryptography
- Quantum Sensing & Metrology
- Quantum Photonics & Optics
- Quantum Hardware Engineering
- Quantum Applications
- Quantum Education & Training
Visit IEEE Quantum Week 2022 for all event news, including sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities.
Papers accepted by IEEE Quantum Week 2022 will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. The best papers will be invited to submit extended versions to the journals IEEE Transactions on Quantum Engineering (TQE) and ACM Transactions on Quantum Computing (TQC).
IEEE Quantum Week 2022 is co-sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Communications Society, IEEE Council of Superconductivity, IEEE Future Directions Quantum Initiative, IEEE Photonics Society, IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society, IEEE Electronics Packaging Society, IEEE Signal Processing Society, IEEE Electron Device Society, and IEEE Consumer Technology Society.
The IEEE Quantum Week 2022 Registration Package includes virtual access to IEEE Quantum Week as well as on-demand access to all recorded events until 30 November 2022. The IEEE Quantum Week schedule will take place during Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
Register here to be a part of IEEE Quantum Week 2022.
About the IEEE Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society is the world's home for computer science, engineering, and technology. A global leader in providing access to computer science research, analysis, and information, the IEEE Computer Society offers a comprehensive array of unmatched products, services, and opportunities for individuals at all stages of their professional careers. Known as the premier organization that empowers the people who drive technology, the IEEE Computer Society offers international conferences, peer-reviewed publications, a unique digital library, and training programs.
Source: IEEE Computer Society