KIOXIA America to Demonstrate its Latest Flash and SSD Solutions at CES 2021
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 13, 2021 -- This week at CES 2021, KIOXIA America, Inc. will highlight innovative flash memory advancements. KIOXIA will demonstrate its latest flash and SSD solutions, including the industry’s first PCIe 4.0 NVMe cloud-specification-enabled SSD1 and the company’s first PCIe 4.0 client SSDs for notebooks, desktops, and workstations.
At this year’s virtual CES event, KIOXIA is collaborating with its customers and technology partners to take on the future – together. According to Alex Mei, vice president of corporate marketing for KIOXIA America, Inc., “We are working closely with our customers across applications to shape the next generation of storage and address growing data demands. We’re always excited about seeing our flash memory, SSD and software technologies being leveraged in innovative new ways, and their continued deployment in fast-growing applications like the cloud and automotive will be on full display at CES.”
The inventor of flash memory, KIOXIA has one of the broadest portfolios of SSDs available, including solutions for client PCs, data center, hyperscale, high-end servers and storage systems. Demonstrations of new products include the industry’s first PCIe 4.0 Open Compute Platform (OCP) NVMe cloud specification-enabled SSD1 and new additions to its KumoScale software that bring faster NVMe-oF storage to containers.
CES Digital Presence
KIOXIA America’s digital presence at CES will feature content and videos highlighting a cross section of the company’s flash solutions. For even more detail, visitors can go to the KIOXIA 3D virtual booth, where they can see demos and get information on the entire breadth of KIOXIA products and solutions. The 3D virtual booth can be accessed here: https://about.kioxia.com/en-us/event/ces.html.
Virtual Booth Demos
Visitors to KIOXIA’s 3D virtual booth will have access to the following technology and product demos:
- XL-FLASH Storage Class Memory
- KumoScale storage software
- BiCS FLASH 3D flash memory
- EDSFF E1.x XD6 Series SSDs
- Enterprise SAS SSDs in Dell EMC PowerFlex software-defined storage solutions family running Kubernetes stateful application Apache Cassandra
- PM6, the world’s first 24G Enterprise SAS SSDs, in MySQL demo highlighting the performance of 24G SAS
- CM6 enterprise NVMe SSDs highlighting the performance benefits of PCIe Gen 4 vs Gen 3 SSDs
- CM6 enterprise NVMe SSDs in a VMware vSAN platform high-performance demo
- RM5 Value SAS and CD5 data center NVMe SSD demonstrations highlighting the performance difference between NVMe and SAS solutions over SATA in:
- Virtualized workloads
- Database analytics workloads
- Transactional database workloads
- Software-Enabled Flash Technology
- UFS and e-MMC managed flash solutions
- Demo boards for use with new automotive and mobile applications
- Industrial SLC flash memory components
For more information, visit www.KIOXIA.com.
About KIOXIA America, Inc.
KIOXIA America, Inc. is the U.S.-based subsidiary of KIOXIA Corporation, a leading worldwide supplier of flash memory and solid state drives (SSDs). From the invention of flash memory to today’s breakthrough BiCS FLASH 3D technology, KIOXIA continues to pioneer innovative memory, SSD and software solutions that enrich people's lives and expand society's horizons. The company's innovative 3D flash memory technology, BiCS FLASH, is shaping the future of storage in high-density applications, including advanced smartphones, PCs, SSDs, automotive, and data centers. For more information, please visit KIOXIA.com.
Source: KIOXIA America, Inc.