Happening NowThursday, March 23
- Giga Computing Announces Entry-Level AMD Ryzen-based Servers by GIGABYTE
- Intel Labs Advances Computer Vision Development with 2 New AI Models
- Ireland’s Largest Managed Cloud Services Provider Selects HPE GreenLake to Modernize Its Private Cloud
- COMPUTEX 2023 Visitor Registration Now Open
- Dataiku Joins NVIDIA DGX-Ready Software Program to Simplify Enterprise AI
- GIGABYTE Joins NVIDIA GTC 2023 and Supports New NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPU and NVIDIA OVX 3.0
- SUSE Appoints Dirk-Peter van Leeuwen as New CEO
- BrainChip’s Neuromorphic Tech Enables Intellisense Systems to Address Needs for Next-Gen Cognitive Radio Solutions
- TYAN’s AI Inference-Optimized Platforms Add Support for NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPU
- Weights & Biases Announces Integrations with NVIDIA AI
- Supermicro Expands GPU Solutions Portfolio with Deskside Liquid-Cooled AI Development Platform, Powered by NVIDIA
- Vultr Announces Availability of NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU and Partnerships with Domino Data Lab and Anaconda
- AnswerRocket Introduces Max, an AI Assistant for Data Analysis
- Intel Appoints Stuart Pann to Lead Intel Foundry Services
- Samsung Announces Ultra-Wideband Chipset with Centimeter-Level Accuracy for Mobile and Automotive Devices
- NVIDIA and Google Cloud Deliver New Generative AI Platform, Built on the New L4 GPU and Vertex AI
- Adobe and NVIDIA Partner to Unlock the Power of Generative AI
- Shutterstock Partners with NVIDIA to Build AI Foundation Models for Generative 3D Artist Tools
- AWS and NVIDIA Collaborate on Next-Gen Infrastructure for Training Large Machine Learning Models and Building Generative AI Applications
- DDN Announces Compatibility with NVIDIA DGX H100 Systems and New Partnership with Lambda
Nvidia’s Metaverse Gets New Hardware
March 21, 2023
AI Career Notes: March 2023 Edition
March 8, 2023
ContributorsOliver PeckhamEditorTiffany TraderEditorial DirectorJohn RussellContributing EditorAlex WoodieContributing EditorJaime HamptonStaff Writer
Memory Con (MemCon)March 28 - March 29
MLconf NYC 2023March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2023 Swiss Conference & HPCXXLApril 3 @ 8:00 am - April 6 @ 5:00 pm
World Summit AI Americas 2023April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
AI in Finance Summit NYApril 20 @ 8:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
Author Archives: Tiffany Trader
IBM Puffs Up Platform Symphony, LSF On SoftLayer Cloud
March 4th, 2014 (0)IBM entered 2014 hitting the cloud drum hard. Taking a page from tech titans like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon Web Services, Big Blue wants to make it as simple as possible for enterprises to develop and deploy applications. For ...
New Hybrid Memory Cube Spec Doubles Data Rates
March 1st, 2014 (0)When it comes to Hybrid Memory Cube (HMC), the innovative 3D technology that Micron Technology is counting on to replace standard DDR3 memory modules, all signs point to go. The memory maker began shipping the first samples of the ...
IBM Gives ‘Cheap’ Fiber Cables New Lease on Life
February 27th, 2014 (0)As computers get faster and data gets bigger, it is essential that data transfer speeds keep up so networks don't become the bottleneck. This is true whether the transfer is over long-haul or short-haul links. For the latter use ...
Foundation Positions Cloud Foundry PaaS As Enterprise Standard
February 25th, 2014 (0)Cloud Foundry, the platform cloud framework long associated with VMware and then its Pivotal spinoff, is going the way of OpenStack now that Pivotal intends to establish a formal open governance model and associated non-profit foundation for the open ...
Microsoft Installs Direct Line To Azure Cloud
February 25th, 2014 (0)A public cloud is only as good as the networks it links into, and so Microsoft has begun to offer dedicated connections to the Windows Azure public cloud. The links, called ExpressRoute, are akin to the Direct Connect service ...
Chilly UK Weather Cools Latest Rackspace Datacenter
February 24th, 2014 (0)Rackspace recently broke ground on a 130,000 square foot, 10 megawatt datacenter, in the West Sussex region of England, south of London. The US-based cloud and hosting provider together with datacenter specialists Digital Realty Trust are counting on the ...
Systems Trumping Humans In Foreign Exchange
February 21st, 2014 (0)The world is increasingly being shaped by computers, and nowhere is that more evident than in the financial space. Although much of the advanced algorithm action has taken place in the equities world, foreign-exchange trading is now experiencing a ...
Micron Pushes Memory Roadmap On Several Routes
February 20th, 2014 (0)Memory maker Micron Technology has a bullish roadmap for DRAM, flash, and other technologies that will very likely be in a system, switch, or other device near you in the not-too-distant future. Micron talked up its technology roadmap and ...
Laser Beams Speed Financial Trading
February 18th, 2014 (0)In today's capital markets, whoever can send and receive real-time market data the fastest has a tremendous advantage. The incentive to execute financial transactions ahead of the competition means that every nanosecond counts. When it comes to the financial ...
Researchers Benchmark MPI, Hadoop On Autobursting Cloud
February 14th, 2014 (0)Cloud computing has emerged as a popular model for providing on-demand, network-based access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources, including networks, servers, storage, applications, and services. While there are many commercial services providing computing resources as-a-service, among ...