Happening NowThursday, March 23
- Giga Computing Announces Entry-Level AMD Ryzen-based Servers by GIGABYTE
- Intel Labs Advances Computer Vision Development with 2 New AI Models
- Ireland’s Largest Managed Cloud Services Provider Selects HPE GreenLake to Modernize Its Private Cloud
- COMPUTEX 2023 Visitor Registration Now Open
- Dataiku Joins NVIDIA DGX-Ready Software Program to Simplify Enterprise AI
- GIGABYTE Joins NVIDIA GTC 2023 and Supports New NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPU and NVIDIA OVX 3.0
- SUSE Appoints Dirk-Peter van Leeuwen as New CEO
- BrainChip’s Neuromorphic Tech Enables Intellisense Systems to Address Needs for Next-Gen Cognitive Radio Solutions
- TYAN’s AI Inference-Optimized Platforms Add Support for NVIDIA L4 Tensor Core GPU
- Weights & Biases Announces Integrations with NVIDIA AI
- Supermicro Expands GPU Solutions Portfolio with Deskside Liquid-Cooled AI Development Platform, Powered by NVIDIA
- Vultr Announces Availability of NVIDIA H100 Tensor Core GPU and Partnerships with Domino Data Lab and Anaconda
- AnswerRocket Introduces Max, an AI Assistant for Data Analysis
- Intel Appoints Stuart Pann to Lead Intel Foundry Services
- Samsung Announces Ultra-Wideband Chipset with Centimeter-Level Accuracy for Mobile and Automotive Devices
- NVIDIA and Google Cloud Deliver New Generative AI Platform, Built on the New L4 GPU and Vertex AI
- Adobe and NVIDIA Partner to Unlock the Power of Generative AI
- Shutterstock Partners with NVIDIA to Build AI Foundation Models for Generative 3D Artist Tools
- AWS and NVIDIA Collaborate on Next-Gen Infrastructure for Training Large Machine Learning Models and Building Generative AI Applications
- DDN Announces Compatibility with NVIDIA DGX H100 Systems and New Partnership with Lambda
Nvidia’s Metaverse Gets New Hardware
March 21, 2023
AI Career Notes: March 2023 Edition
March 8, 2023
ContributorsOliver PeckhamEditorTiffany TraderEditorial DirectorJohn RussellContributing EditorAlex WoodieContributing EditorJaime HamptonStaff Writer
Memory Con (MemCon)March 28 - March 29
MLconf NYC 2023March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2023 Swiss Conference & HPCXXLApril 3 @ 8:00 am - April 6 @ 5:00 pm
World Summit AI Americas 2023April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
AI in Finance Summit NYApril 20 @ 8:00 am - April 21 @ 5:00 pm
Author Archives: Tiffany Trader
Facebook Open Sources Datacenter Efficiency Tracking Tools
March 24th, 2014 (0)Companies that operate hyperscale datacenters have gone to great lengths to boost efficiency, and to show their commitment to green computing some of these cloud giants are sharing their designs with others in the community. Facebook is at the ...
NCCC Pushes Credit Card Processing With Xeon E7 Processor
March 24th, 2014 (0)Since its establishment in 1979, the National Credit Card Center (NCCC), the largest credit card processing center in Taiwan, has been working to enhance credit card functionality and services through the application of new technologies. The NCCC handles an ...
NY Attorney General Cracks Down On HFT Exchange Co-Location
March 21st, 2014 (1)Going on six years now, America has been waiting to see if there will be any repercussions for Wall Street banking firms for their role in the global economic crisis. This week, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is ...
Red Hat Flexes OpenShift Online Pricing
March 19th, 2014 (0)This week prominent Linux vendor Red Hat added more flexible pricing options for its hosted Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) cloud offering, OpenShift Online – a decision no doubt spurred by the harsh realities of cloud economics. The new Bronze pricing scheme ...
Facebook Uses Ikea Modular Approach In Second Swedish Datacenter
March 15th, 2014 (0)Facebook announced it will be using new lean manufacturing concepts, developed as part of the Open Compute Project (OCP), for the construction of a second building at its existing Luleå, Sweden datacenter location. Luleå 2, as the site is ...
Transforming Datacenters With 800 Gbps MXC Fiber Cables
March 15th, 2014 (0)Intel and several key partners are gearing up to release 800 Gbps optical cables, designed with new MXC connector technology, to support 21st century communications. The networking cables could be headed to a supercomputer or datacenter near you this ...
SGI LiveArc Data Management Advances Cancer Research
March 11th, 2014 (0)Established in 2000, the University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Bioscience (IMB) in Brisbane, Australia has become leading center for molecular bioscience research. The Queensland Centre for Medical Genomics (QCMG), which is part of the Institute, uses SGI's LiveArc ...
GE Bets On Cloud To Transform Manufacturing
March 7th, 2014 (0)The central theme of the most recent AWS Summit was how different industries are transforming the way they do business with cloud computing. During the keynote address of Werner Vogels, Amazon CTO, a number of Amazon Web Services customers ...
New CEO Nadella Reshuffles Microsoft’s Exec Deck
March 6th, 2014 (0)Microsoft's new chief Satya Nadella finished up his first month as the head of the software giant with some internal restructuring. Two of the company's top executives, Tony Bates and Tami Reller, will be leaving the company while former ...