Happening NowFriday, March 17
- PepsiCo Leads in AI-powered Automation with KoiVision Platform
- Anodot, oneDAL Optimize Anomaly Detection Services
- Fujitsu and Ochanomizu University Establish New AI Ethics Research Lab
- Dell Technologies Strengthens Security Portfolio with New Services and Solutions
- Jim Keller to Keynote AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit
- Researchers Develop System Combining Graph Neural Network Architecture with Resistive Memory
- CAST AI Receives $20M in New Funding Led by Early-Stage VC Creandum
- ‘Transparent’ AI Improves Outcome Prediction in Medicare Patients
- Cloud Consulting Company Six Nines IT Rebrands to Nextira
- Intel Contributes AI Acceleration to PyTorch 2.0
- Altair Announces Altair RapidMiner for Data Analytics and AI
- Digimind Introduces Digimind Social to Analyze Any Topic with Dual AI Integration
- Sony to Launch Subscription Service for Developers on AITRIOS Edge AI Sensing Platform
- ISC 2023 Registration Now Open
- Lightning AI Releases PyTorch Lightning 2.0 and a New Open Source Library for Lightweight Scaling of ML Models
- Groq Adapts and Runs LLaMA, the Meta Chatbot Model and Competitor to ChatGPT, for Its Systems
- Lenovo Storage Innovation and Channel-centric Strategy Drives Record Growth and Infrastructure Leadership
- AMD Brings the Performance of 4th Gen AMD EPYC Processors to Embedded Networking, Security, Storage and Industrial Systems
- Giga Computing Releases 1st Workstation Motherboards to Support DDR5 and PCIe Gen5 Tech
- AIC Collaborates with AMD to Introduce Its New Edge Server Powered by 4th Gen AMD EPYC Embedded Processors
AI Career Notes: March 2023 Edition
March 8, 2023
Meta Releases LLaMA Foundation Language Models to Researchers
February 28, 2023
Andrew Ng’s Landing AI Offers Free Trial of LandingLens CV Platform
February 24, 2023
ContributorsOliver PeckhamEditorTiffany TraderEditorial DirectorJohn RussellContributing EditorAlex WoodieContributing EditorJaime HamptonStaff Writer
Nvidia GPU Technology Conference (GTC) 2023March 20 @ 8:00 am - March 23 @ 5:00 pm
Memory Con (MemCon)March 28 - March 29
MLconf NYC 2023March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2023 Swiss Conference & HPCXXLApril 3 @ 8:00 am - April 6 @ 5:00 pm
World Summit AI Americas 2023April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
Author Archives: Nicole Hemsoth
Leonar3Do’s Bird Soars into Third Dimension
January 23rd, 2013 (0)<img style="float: left;" src="http://media2.hpcwire.com/dmr/Leonar3Dobird.jpg" alt="" width="95" height="79" />While some creatures may dream of flying, Leonar3Do has made that possible for its own take on a computer mouse that they call a “bird.” Instead of a mouse, which is bound ...
Don’t Crash That Datacenter: Power Engineers Discuss Problems And Solutions For Efficient Power Systems
January 22nd, 2013 (0)Whether retrofitting, expanding or creating a new datacenter, electrical systems are important in order to cut costs and become more environmentally sound. What are some typical problems and solutions? Six experts discuss the issues...
Ten Minutes with Jon Riley: Michigan Manufacturing to Get a Boost
January 22nd, 2013 (1)<div><img style="float: left;" src="http://media2.hpcwire.com/dmr/DMR_10MinutesRiley_01.jpg" alt="" width="96" height="65" />This first of a series of conversations with Jon Riley, Vice President, Digital Manufacturing at the National Center for Manufacturing Sciences, focuses on a major initiative to bring the advantages of advanced ...
Fashion Manufacturers Take the Catwalk Back Home
January 22nd, 2013 (0)<img style="float: left;" src="http://media2.hpcwire.com/dmr/upscaleretail.jpg" alt="" width="95" height="64" />Big name tech manufacturers aren't the only ones looking to bring the business back to the States. In order to respond to the capricious tastes of designers, the fashion industry has begun ...
Capturing the Unicorn: The Lure of Affordable High Tech Bike Racing Wheels
January 18th, 2013 (0)<div><img style="float: left;" src="http://media2.hpcwire.com/dmr/CFD_2.jpg" alt="" width="95" height="77" />Last week we wrote a feature story about the use of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) in the design of bicycle racing wheels. Here’s a companion piece, this time featuring FLO Cycling, one ...
Environmentally-minded European Web-Hosting Company Brings Its Unusual Datacenter Concept To North America
January 17th, 2013 (0)OVH, a leading web-hosting company based in France, designs its own datacenters, develops its own cooling technology, assembles its own servers, manages its own fiber-optic network, and promises competitive pricing. Its new North American subsidiary is now opening a ...
Will China’s Smog Drive out Manufacturing Jobs?
January 17th, 2013 (0)<img src="http://media2.hpcwire.com/dmr/smog.jpg" alt="" width="95" height="63" />While China remains a popular destination for expats, they aren't relocating for the air quality. The smog and haze that hung over Beijing this weekend pushed the pollution index to an all-time high. But ...