Happening NowFriday, March 17
- PepsiCo Leads in AI-powered Automation with KoiVision Platform
- Anodot, oneDAL Optimize Anomaly Detection Services
- Fujitsu and Ochanomizu University Establish New AI Ethics Research Lab
- Dell Technologies Strengthens Security Portfolio with New Services and Solutions
- Jim Keller to Keynote AI Hardware & Edge AI Summit
- Researchers Develop System Combining Graph Neural Network Architecture with Resistive Memory
- CAST AI Receives $20M in New Funding Led by Early-Stage VC Creandum
- ‘Transparent’ AI Improves Outcome Prediction in Medicare Patients
- Cloud Consulting Company Six Nines IT Rebrands to Nextira
- Intel Contributes AI Acceleration to PyTorch 2.0
- Altair Announces Altair RapidMiner for Data Analytics and AI
- Digimind Introduces Digimind Social to Analyze Any Topic with Dual AI Integration
- Sony to Launch Subscription Service for Developers on AITRIOS Edge AI Sensing Platform
- ISC 2023 Registration Now Open
- Lightning AI Releases PyTorch Lightning 2.0 and a New Open Source Library for Lightweight Scaling of ML Models
- Groq Adapts and Runs LLaMA, the Meta Chatbot Model and Competitor to ChatGPT, for Its Systems
- Lenovo Storage Innovation and Channel-centric Strategy Drives Record Growth and Infrastructure Leadership
- AMD Brings the Performance of 4th Gen AMD EPYC Processors to Embedded Networking, Security, Storage and Industrial Systems
- Giga Computing Releases 1st Workstation Motherboards to Support DDR5 and PCIe Gen5 Tech
- AIC Collaborates with AMD to Introduce Its New Edge Server Powered by 4th Gen AMD EPYC Embedded Processors
AI Career Notes: March 2023 Edition
March 8, 2023
Meta Releases LLaMA Foundation Language Models to Researchers
February 28, 2023
Andrew Ng’s Landing AI Offers Free Trial of LandingLens CV Platform
February 24, 2023
ContributorsOliver PeckhamEditorTiffany TraderEditorial DirectorJohn RussellContributing EditorAlex WoodieContributing EditorJaime HamptonStaff Writer
Nvidia GPU Technology Conference (GTC) 2023March 20 @ 8:00 am - March 23 @ 5:00 pm
Memory Con (MemCon)March 28 - March 29
MLconf NYC 2023March 30 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2023 Swiss Conference & HPCXXLApril 3 @ 8:00 am - April 6 @ 5:00 pm
World Summit AI Americas 2023April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
Author Archives: Chelsea Lang
DOE’s HPC4Mfg Leads to Paper Manufacturing Improvement
May 17th, 2017 (0)Papermaking ranks third behind only petroleum refining and chemical production in terms of energy consumption. Recently, simulations made possible by the U.S. Department of Energy's HPC4Mfg program helped a group of paper companies develop a strategy likely to cut ...
What’s Up with Hyperion as It Transitions From IDC?
May 16th, 2017 (0)If you’re wondering what’s happening with Hyperion Research – formerly the IDC HPC group – apparently you are not alone, says Steve Conway, now senior VP of Research, Hyperion. There’s still a bit of confusion in the HPC community, ...
GOAI Publishes Python Data Frame for GPU Analytics
May 8th, 2017 (0)A group of data analytics vendors joined forces today at the GPU Technology Conference to create the GPU Open Analytics Initiative (GOAI) with the goal of fostering the development of a community of data science and deep learning workloads ...
Google Acquires Boston Dynamics, But to What End?
December 19th, 2013 (0)On Friday Google announced that it has completed its acquisition of Boston Dynamics, the robotics company famous for creating some of the world’s most advanced robots. Boston Dynamics makes the eighth robotics company that Google has picked up in ...
HIPAA Raises Healthcare Silo
December 18th, 2013 (0)Despite the potential for improving patient care, a number of healthcare companies have been slow to go digital. Although some medical organizations have pointed to the cost of implementation and the uncertain return on investment as reasons to stay ...
Clearing Big Hurdles in Healthcare
December 17th, 2013 (0)If you’ve ever spent half an hour filling out paperwork in your physician’s waiting room, you know that the amount of information doctor’s offices face every day can be overwhelming. Now, a growing number of of healthcare organizations say ...
Lebanese Oil Experts Call for Data and Talent
December 11th, 2013 (0)As Lebanon prepares to usher in a number of oil and gas giants that will bid on drilling contracts next month, a growing party of experts are voicing support for big data in hopes of making the country a ...
Forget Fuel: Data Drives F1 Racing
December 9th, 2013 (0)In a sport where the difference between first and second is measured in milliseconds, and even the most subtle of engineering adjustments can mean placing first instead of last, going digital isn’t just an advantage—it’s a necessity. And for ...
Ohio Healthcare Hotshots Join Hands for Medical Research
December 4th, 2013 (0)Hoping to make the most of growing data volumes, three of Cleveland’s biomedical giants—Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals and Case Western Reserve University’s medical school—have joined forces in the name of research. The effort will launch the Institute of Computational ...
PSFK Labs Predict the Future of Retail Data
December 4th, 2013 (0)When it comes to the future of retail, PSFK Labs has an idea of what’s in store. According to the latest report in its “The Future of Retail” series, while shoppers needs are stay the same,the sector is expected ...