GIGABYTE’s Latest Enterprise Solutions on Display at SC22
Nov. 14, 2022 ─ GIGABYTE Technology, an industry leader in high-performance servers and workstations, welcomes all to visit its booth at Supercomputing 2022 (SC22) to see the latest technology that is reshaping the data center. At SC22, attendees can chat face to face with GIGABYTE experts over x86 and Arm platforms, including the new GIGABYTE servers and server motherboards that support the AMD EPYC 9004 Series Processor.
In order to provide a more connected data center, GIGABYTE has invited Credo, infrastructure and signal experts, to its booth (#719) to showcase high-speed connectivity solutions. Collaborations with technology leaders and venturing into new frontiers such as immersion cooling continue to carve the path for GIGABYTE’s enterprise division.
GIGABYTE Highlights at SC22:
- This year saw the announcement of new liquid-cooling immersion-ready servers by GIGABYTE and its own line of immersion tanks. At the event is a 4U all-in-one immersion tank and an example of one of the OCP-ready immersion servers. These solutions help usher in the era of dense and efficient computing as data centers progress
- The debut of 4th Gen AMD EPYC series processors is met with new GIGABYTE platforms that are on display at SC22. New servers: R283-Z96 (ver. AAE1), R183-Z95 (ver. AAD1), and H273-Z80 (ver. AAW1). New motherboards: MZ73-LM0 and MZ33-AR0. Also, at the booth is the G262-ZO0, a server designed for AMD Instinct MI250 accelerator.
- GIGABYTE has collaborated with NVIDIA to be the first company with an Arm-based server, G242-P33, to achieve NVIDIA-Certified Systems status. The two heterogeneous GPU/CPU systems on exhibit using an Arm-based CPU include the G492-PD0 designed for the NVIDIA HGX A100 8-GPU and the G242-P36. The G242-P36 was purpose-built for the NVIDIA Arm HPC Developer Kit with up to two NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs and two NVIDIA BlueField-2 DPUs.
- These above-mentioned servers and GIGABYTE servers for the recently announced AMD EPYC 9004 series processor will be validated for the NVIDIA H100 SXM Tensor Core GPU or NVIDIA H100 PCIe Tensor Core GPU. The NVIDIA H100 GPU delivers unprecedented performance, scalability and security to every data center. Servers with the NVIDIA H100 PCIe GPU include a five-year license for NVIDIA AI Enterprise, an end-to-end, cloud-native suite of AI and data analytics software that’s optimized, certified, and supported by NVIDIA for streamlined AI development and deployment.
- For the x86 platform where PCIe 4.0 has been well adopted, 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable solutions offer some versatile solutions by GIGABYTE. At the booth are two powerful GPU systems, G492-ID0 and G292-2G0, two motherboards, MU72-SU0 and MD72-HB0, and a four socket HPC server, R292-4S1.
Giveaways at SC22
At 5pm on Nov. 15, GIGABYTE will select winners for a new GIGABYTE 3090XT Gaming OC GPU, a 3070 Vision OC GPU, and fifteen GIGABYTE/AMD branded jackets. On 11/16 at 5pm, one person will win a GIGABYTE 6900XT Gaming OC GPU and fifteen more people will take home a jacket. To enter, attendees that visit the GIGABYTE booth only need to share a business card.