SEMI 3D & Systems Summit to Spotlight Trends in High-Performance, Energy-Efficient Applications
DRESDEN, Germany, May 16, 2022 — Leading experts in 3D integration and systems for semiconductor manufacturing applications will gather at the annual SEMI 3D & Systems Summit, 14-15 June, 2022, in Dresden for insights into the latest heterogenous integration innovations enabling the future of intelligent systems for semiconductor manufacturing and applications. Registration is open.
“We look forward to bringing together industry leaders for their perspectives on near-term 3D roadmaps and how the semiconductor industry can enable innovation for emerging applications,” said Laith Altimime, president of SEMI Europe. “Their insights promise to help the semiconductor industry address new technology challenges and requirements across the entire supply chain.”
Themed Enabling Low-Energy and High-Performance Applications, SEMI 3D & Systems Summit returns to Dresden with a broader scope of topics including:
- A Diverse and Sustainable Workforce Enabling Next- Generation Innovation
- Status of High-End Performance Packaging (2.5D & 3D) – Technology and Market Trends
- Updates from the 2021 Technology Showcase Winner: Transient Liquid Phase Sintering (Tlps) – Assembly for Heterogeneous Integration
- Wafer Bonding and New Bonding Technologies
- Heterogeneous Integration: from Design to Substrates and Technology Development
- Testing Challenges, Inspection and Metrology
- Optical Chips Packaging and Co-Packaging
- Equipment and Materials for 3D Integration
- High-Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence
3D & Systems Summit Keynotes
- Yvonne Keil, Director Global Indirect Procurement, GlobalFoundries
- E. Jan Vardaman, President, TechSearch International, Inc.
3D & Systems Summit presenters include experts from global leaders such as AT&S, Atotech, Besi, CEA-Leti, DeepXscan, ETH Zurich, EV Group (EVG), Evatec AG, Fraunhofer IZM, GlobalFoundries, imec, Intel Deutschland GmbH, KLA, Merck Group, NanoWired GmbH, Siemens EDA, SENTECH, Sipearl, SPTS Technologies, SÜSS MicroTec, TechSearch, and Yole Développement.Exhibition and NetworkingGlobal Leaders to Present
The most prominent names in 3D integration microelectronics manufacturing will showcase their latest products and technologies at the exhibition area, including: AEMtec, BESI, Confovis, Evatec, EV Group, FormFactor FRT Metrology, Fraunhofer IZM-ASSID, HEIDENHAIN, Koh Young Europe GmbH, LPKF Laser & Electronics AG, OPTIM Wafer Services, Polyteknik AS and RENA.
The summit will also feature business-to-business matchmaking and networking for participants to explore new partnerships and other business opportunities.
For more details, please visit the 3D & Systems Summit website and connect with SEMI Europe on Twitter or LinkedIn – @SEMIEurope, #3DSummit.
SEMI connects more than 2,500 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA), the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG) and SOI Consortium are SEMI Strategic Technology Communities. Visit www.semi.org to learn more, or contact one of our worldwide offices.