Intel Announces New Xeon W-3300 Processors
July 30, 2021 -- Intel launched its newest generation Intel Xeon W-3300 processors, available now from its system integrator partners. Built for advanced workstation professionals, Intel Xeon W-3300 processors offer uncompromised performance, expanded platform capabilities, and enterprise-grade security and reliability in a single-socket solution.
The Intel Xeon W-3300 processors are designed for next-gen professional applications with heavily threaded, input/output-intensive workloads. Use cases stretch across artificial intelligence (AI), architecture, engineering, construction (AEC), and media and entertainment (M&E). With a new processor core architecture to transform efficiency and advanced technologies to support data integrity, Intel Xeon W-3300 processors are equipped to deliver uncompromising workstation performance.
About the New Intel Xeon W-3300 Processors:
Five new processors (W-3375, W-3365, W-3345, W-3335 and W-3323) deliver outstanding performance with expanded platform capabilities in a single-socket solution. They include up to 38 cores and 76 threads with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology, frequencies up to 4.0 GHz, 64 processor PCIe Gen 4.0 lanes and up to 4TB of DDR4-3200 error-correcting code (ECC) memory support.
Intel Xeon W-3300 processors feature a new processor core architecture representing a new era in performance and efficiency, and as compared to the previous generation deliver:
- Up to 2.5 times maximum memory capacity support and up to 31% memory bandwidth increase.
- Up to 45% faster multi-threaded performance in Cinema 4D workloads.
- Up to 26% faster on preview rendering workloads in AutoDesk Maya.
- Up to 20% faster editing and encoding performance in Adobe Premiere Pro workloads.
- Up to 27% faster on final 3D rendering workloads in AutoDesk Maya.
Other featured technologies include:
- Up to 4.0 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost 2.0.
- Intel Deep Learning Boost to power machine learning inferencing workloads.
- Up to 4TB DDR4-3200 8-channel memory support.
- Intel AVX-512 instruction support.
- Error-correcting code (ECC) memory support.
- Built-in reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) technologies.
- Intel Optane SSD P5800X support.
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives. Inspired by Moore’s Law, we continuously work to advance the design and manufacturing of semiconductors to help address our customers’ greatest challenges. By embedding intelligence in the cloud, network, edge and every kind of computing device, we unleash the potential of data to transform business and society for the better. To learn more about Intel’s innovations, go to intel.com.